P-440 NAT PTFE Coated Glass Cloth Tape
Product Code: NITP440
P-440 NAT PTFE Coated Glass Cloth Tape is the ideal insulating tape for dielectric sealing and embossing. This tape is engineered for use in high temperature ground insulation applications and has excellent puncture resistance making it ideal for use in aerospace, industrial and electrical applications.
- Chemically inert with high temperature resistance.
- Constructed with a resilient, abrasion and deformation resistant backing due to glass cloth support.
- Superior dimensional stability with low coefficient of friction for non-stick anti-friction characteristics.
- Great performer in humid conditions resists wrinkling, blistering and is tear resistant.
- Multi-use PTFE impregnated glass cloth tape designed for use as a release surface in resistance and dielectric heat sealing applications.
- Widely used for heavy duty lining in applications such as conveyor belts, chutes, slides or where ever a clean, slick surface is vital to increase the movement of a material or reduce friction.
- Also used in part masking with chemical, cleaning, stripping or electroplating baths and solutions.
- High Temperature Resistance
- Resilient and abrasion and deformation resistant backing due to glass cloth support